5.27.2009

I am a goal-achieving machine!

Today I created a new vision board, made necessary by the fact that I conquered everything on my old one. I am awesome like that. I love my new board and everything it represents. Right now I am basically loving life. My family and I went camping for Memorial Day weekend. We hit up Smith and Morehouse in the Uintas, our favorite place to go. It was so beautiful and green, and the river was crazy overflowing. We caught 23 fish in one day (8 of those supplied by me, thank you), ate a ton of delicious food (Dutch oven!), mountain biked our legs off, and had fun scavenging for firewood while not getting eaten by bears. Well, Derek and I did that last one, anyway. He's such a stud and I love him! He is the cutest little brother ever. And a freaking genius.

So this weekend (probably Saturday morning) I'm going hiking and anyone who wants to come is welcome. Just let me know. My phone is still on the fritz a bit, but I'll try to text you back if you go that route.

2 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

I still need to see this vision board.

Sarah C. said...

Could I see you for once in your life? Sheesh!