2.03.2010

It is, in fact, Wednesday.

Fact: For 3/4 of the day, I was convinced today was Thursday.
Fact: It sure is not Thursday.


Lately I've been feeling like I need a change. Nothing big, just something different. So I'm not talking job change or anything; mostly I love my job, despite the fact that not even a dog could live on my paycheck. (Ok, maybe a little dog. One with no children and that doesn't mind eating off-brand kibble. And definitely cannot buy sweaters.)

Possible/feasible change options:
1. Ward.
2. Hair. (I want it long though...)
3. Wardrobe. (As in redefining the meaning of the word overhaul.)
4. Boyfriend. (May in fact correlate with number one.)
5. Awesome vacation.

Ideas?

Until said change occurs, I think I can get by because of the following:
Jack McDevitt books, Kaboose tunes (esp. "Goin' Outta Control"), Taco Bell eats (seven layer burrito--thanks Kim!), my coworkers (enough said).

Hmm.

3 comments:

Janae said...

I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday. Thankfully my job makes my days and weeks go by really fast.

Change is fun, when you're pickin' it out.

That's a sad small dog you're talking about.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes

A little more on number 5. I'm leaving on Friday to Vegas just for a random trip. I will stop and see my cuz for a little bit probably but am gonna hang out with the folks for the weekend. I have Friday and Monday off. If you can swing it (or if you can't, just drive yourself!) you should come. We'll find a ward to go to, too. Come on, you know that random road trips are the kind of change you want!

Are you getting much out of your unlimited book exchange?

Chris and Kim said...

Oh, I know. I know. Start working out with me on Thursdays. Because thats our fun days.(I think that may be a song)Or you could start coming to school with me, so that mainly I have friends there, and I don't feel like a loner. Lastly go drive up the canyon by yourself and read your books, or take a mini dvd player up there and just get away from it all. That would rock.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

trip with me to the redwoods up the coast? yeah.