4.28.2010

Fresh pasta, yum yum!


I took a cooking class at Harmon's a few weeks ago with some good family friends. Um, hello, why have I not discovered this sooner?? I made pasta with my own little hands (from scratch, with a hand-crank pasta roller.) With sauces. It was probably the best chicken fettuccine I've ever had--made--in my life. We also made cajun chicken spaghetti and tri-colored crab ravioli. I have a gift card to Sur la table, so I'm thinking of buying a pasta machine, stat. Pronto. Tonight.

3 comments:

Janae said...

bahaha. Stat. Pronto. Tonight.

I want your chef-ness at my disposal!!

Sounds delicious.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

So...where's this so-called pasta maker and delicious fettucine? So far I have not been the recipient of such goods.

Kristin Lowe said...

I want to see pictures of your new house!!