10.01.2010

frak yeah.











I love this website: we heart it. These pictures (especially the ones under the "vintage" tag) always make me happy. And I want to model my fall look around this one I found on there:



I'll have my gray contacts and black hair and it'll be fantastic.

I also received a really nice compliment from a young man I may or may not think is pretty amazing. I told him thanks for being awesome and he said, "You enable awesomeness." Aw geez. We'll refer to him as Lovey in Las Vegas, herein after "LLV."

p.s. october, the best month of the year, is finally here! <3

3 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

awww, I really miss BSG. It's left a whole in my life. Clarence says Friday Night Lights is really good though, so I might try to fill it with that haha. Mmmmm LLV huh? Cedar City huh? Huh huh?

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

wow yeah I'm an English teacher...I meant "hole," not "whole.' Wow. Pretty embarrassing.

Janae said...

I wish I could be cute like you and care about my fall look and cute stuff like that.

/envious