9.03.2011

day 3: clouds.

I was extremely lucky to get this shot: Today was, no joke, The Day No Clouds Existed. I searched for one since I woke up early this morning to the time the sun went down. The elusive bit of atmosphere you see here peeked out from behind the mountains while we were driving to my grandpa's birthday party. I felt privileged to see it indeed.



---------------

Second of all, I want to say thanks to Cub for such a perfect day. Our favorite walk around the neighborhood, mind-blowing brunch at Mimi's Cafe, gorgeous just-barely-fall weather, awesome consignment shop finds, fun fall home decorating...it was like being in a fantastical, real life dream of wonder and Celestial glory. I'm only sorry it had to end.

1 comment:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Awwww I love the pic! It looks really cool. Still can't believe you found the one and only cloud. And a second awwww for spending the day together! Thanks for being the best sister!