1.05.2012

just, you know, stuff.

How were everybody's holidays? Good, I hope. I can honestly say that this past Christmas was one of the best ever. And I include in that list the year of the Barbie dream car. Yes, a pink Barbie convertible that Cara and I drove around in. (Cue the peanut gallery saying, This was only last year, right? Hardee-har-har.)

This year we talked to TPYM via Skype, had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's Eve dinner with the Erbs, and had all sorts of frolicking laughter, snuggling and joy. (Rainbows though were nil. Sorry.) I think what made this Christmas/New Year a good'un was the perfect balance between festivities, family time, and spiritual experiences. Dad "shufflin'" at 2:30 am on New Year's? Festivities. Watching the First Presidency Christmas Devotional? Family time AND spiritual experience. We like to get it all in, I guess.

What I'm saying is, it made me excited for the year to come. And there are already great plans in the works. Mom and I are going to Savannah for a historic homes and gardens tour (and ghost tour that she doesn't know about yet, shhh) in March for our birthdays, we're taking a family trip to Glacier National Park in August (cue dancing in the street), and I think there's supposed to be some sort of baby born in May. Renaldo? Robert? Ragnar? Not to mention the Arsenal v. Manchester United match in just a few short weeks. Busy busy. So in summation, it's gonna be great and I can't wait to see what happens. And stuff.

1 comment:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Lol Ragnar. I believe that's the name of your first born child. our family is pretty awesome.