11.12.2008

We should bring back mix tapes.

I'm talking mix tapes of the caliber found in High Fidelity or Hairstyles of the Damned. Yes. I've been making a lot of mixes for work lately, and since I have nothing else to blog about, I'll share the track listings of one mix with you...song name first, followed by artist. P.S. I don't believe in the whole "You can't have the same artist twice" nonsense. Nonsense. As long as they're not consecutive, you're fine.

Mix title: Not Again

1. Welcome Home, Radical Face
2. Faintest of Sparks, Amandine
3. Apologize (If You Tried), Buddy
4. The Echoing Airports, The One AM Radio
5. Michigan, Ambulance Ltd
6. Fiery Crash, Andrew Bird
7. Meadowlake Street, Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
8. No Heart, Buddy
9. Le loire et cher, Girls In Hawaii
10. Days Go On, Greg Laswell
11. The Temptation of Adam, Josh Ritter
12. Polyester, Maximilian Hecker
13. Fake Empire, The National
14. In The Time We've Got, The One AM Radio
15. Wrapped in Piano Strings, Radical Face
16. Say A Lot, Buddy
17. Heart Tremor, Amandine
18. Crystal Selves, Alive In Wild Paint
19. You're A Wolf, Sea Wolf
20. 11/22, Buddy


Anyway.

3 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

this mix is very, very good. I might just have to snatch it for my own listening pleasure. Thanks Clarence! At least I had never heard of any of these bands before he enlightened me, I don't know about you.

Clarence said...

What the! This could be one of the best mixes of all time...

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

What the Clarence?