3.21.2009

The future looks bright to me.

Graduation is what, five weeks away? And oddly enough, despite having just purchased a car (a beautiful, perfect-for-me Subaru Forester), I'm feeling pretty relaxed. I've applied to a couple publishing companies and am still searching as we speak, but at the same time, I'm feeling confident that everything will be ok. It reminds me of that scripture that says our job is to do all that we can and the Lord will make up the difference. I strongly believe that if you do what you can to be prepared and if you keep your eyes open, things will work out. And if they don't go how you planned, then that's not how they were supposed to go.

I'm excited for everything that will happen this year. Not to mention all the new people and new places I've yet to meet and to experience. No regrets, right?



[P.S. Sorry for my last blog...I just read it again. Talk about drama queen. ;) ]

No comments: