8.18.2010

la cucina.

This was my kitchen before I laid hands on it. (Hint: The word you're looking for is "unappealing.") Kinda makes you want to squirt lemon juice into your eyes, huh?



















And here it is after:
























Although, it's a little different now because there's a backsplash and other accoutrements behind the sink area, not to mention the wall by the dishwasher and fridge is fixed after the installers took their sweet time destroying it. And the cabinets are espresso, however black they may look in the photos. These pictures are old and I don't feel like taking new ones. I rather like my little modern kitchen. It's fun to cook in, especially with the gas stove. Sigh. C'est parfait, n'est pas? Le mot est oui.

3 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

yeah, I actually did go home and squirt lemon juice in my eyes after seeing the old kitchen...not really...i actually never saw it...until we ripped it out...and destroyed it. I love your kitchen! It always smells good too, since you cook lots of yummy things.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

whoa, I like the green and the new blog layout!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Write a new blog! The people are going to start rioting in the streets soon! I have to make a blog for my teaching with technology class. You'll probably be the only one who reads it, but that's ok! We can have some blogging fun together.