5.27.2011

one of the drawbacks of living alone.

Is that people aren't around to witness things. This morning, for example, I'm taking a shower, mindin' my biz, dreading thinking about work, when this fly buzzes all in and is like, Hai. Sitting on the wall. Admittedly it was disgusting, kinda like he was all










Me:

:|

I swear we locked eyes and then out of nowhere, all cognizant and Bugger-like, this thing just dances around the wall, taunting me, as if to say,











And I'm all











It was also sort of like:

5 comments:

JOSHATALIE said...

ROFL! I loved everything about this! I mean it was like I was really there, but not in the shower ;) You still got it! So glad we are buddies.

Janae said...

Rachel, you're so freaking hilarious. I love you.

Cody said...

That smug fly.

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

Oh man, you crack me up!!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Double ROFL. Wow. Just, wow. I miss you!