5.10.2011

top ten tuesday: happiness

Here are the top ten things that made me happy today, on May 10, 2011.

Top Ten Tuesday: Happiness for May 10, 2011.

1. Cute bakery items.
2. Realizing my hair is the longest it's ever been.
3. Golden retriever puppies.
4. Flowers in my room.
5. Vacation in June!
6. Being pen pals with an old friend even though we live less than two miles away from each other.
7. Buying a new book.
8. Thinking about the adventures I'll have with my sons Fox, Gunner, Bandit, and Jefferson (as in Thomas).
9. The genius of Adventure Time.
10. Going on my favorite walk around the neighborhood.

A pictorial summation:

3 comments:

JOSHATALIE said...

I love this post! Very fun. Now, how did you get that cute cauloge of awesomeness? You need to train me.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Dude, you're the cutest! I recognize that delicious chocolate cake and those darling flowers from your house!! I love it so much. I love you so much!

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

MMM, bakery items...no you are speaking my language!