4.19.2008

New hair.






So I need to do something new with my hair before I leave for England; I'm not cutting it, just getting a trim. I've been trying to grow it out forever and it would be dumb to chop it now. So I'm going the color route, and the above pictures are similar to what I'm thinking. The main color will still be dark brown, and then with any variation of color/placement. What does everyone think? I need advice. Remember: the cut is basically staying the same, it's just color I need your help with. Which picture stands out to you? P.S. For the second one, I was going to do a silver blonde or something on dark brown, not orange. Obviously.

2 comments:

Janae said...

I like where the color is at in the third one, though keep in mind that doing lighter at the ends is going to make your hair look shorter.

I feel like the fourth one can pull off all that color in the front cuz ALL of her hair is in the front and I'm not sure that would work so well for you.

The last one is more subtle and stuff, blended throughout. I like it, but to really contrast it, go super light with the highlights. I like it.

So basically 2 or 4. Though on the first one I like how the color is at the bottom of one side and not on the other, that is cool. Mix it up, sistah.

Aric said...

In order of appearance...

Too Asian
Too Wild
Too Emo
Too Hair-school
Just RIght...