12.01.2008

I hath found my calling.

Rachel Spohn: Writer of Random Crap.

Ok, so what I write isn't crap. But it is random. I'm sorry, but my articles are actually pretty good considering the limitations I'm under. Today I started writing for the SEO company and it is so much fun. I wrote three tonight. The topics were finding a good home builder, tips for hiring executives, and eco gifts for the environmentally conscious. Like I said, random, but so much fun. I made thirty bucks tonight that I didn't have before! Woot.

Once they get approved, you can go read them on www.ezinearticles.com. Just search for my name and they should come up.

P.S. Listen to MGMT's song "Kids." I can't stop. It makes me wanna dance!

2 comments:

Cody said...

I love MGMT!!!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

You are an article writing beast Oh and we still need to listen to that song as we have our dance party and put our shorts on...