12.16.2008

Tagged.

My lovely friend Aric Johnstone hath tagged me. Here we go!

8 Favorite T.V. Shows--
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. Family Guy
3. Scrubs
4. Flight of the Conchords
5. 30 Rock
6. Invader Zim
7. What Not to Wear
8. Samurai Jack

8 Favorite Restaurants--
1. Market Street Grill
2. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
3. Cucina Toscana
4. Mikado's
5. Ned's Noodle Bar
6. Guru's
7. Kahn's
8. Zupas

8 Things to Look Forward To--
1. My List
2. The next change in season
3. Having kids
4. Graduating
5. Returning to London
6. Having money to give away to people who really need it
7. The rain
8. "That guy"--Trust me, I've dreamed about him enough times to know him when I meet him :)

8 Things I LOVE about winter--
1. Wood-burning stoves and the smell outside that comes from them
2. Comfy sweaters
3. Boots
4. Looking forward to the New Year
5. Being with family
6. The stars--they're extra clear during the winter, esp. Orion
7. Sledding/skiing/snow activities in general
8. Buying presents for people

8 Things on my wishlist-
1. Michael Kors watch
2. A secure future
3. To be able to talk to people from the past without any awkwardness
4. To not be an awkward person...
5. A comfy homemade blanket
6. More sleep
7. #4 on my List
8. Socks

Now I tag these people:

I wanna tag these great 8:
1. J'nae
2. Tanner
3. Cub
4. Derek
5. Ash
6. Kasey
7. Kristin
8. Makayla

No comments: