7.01.2011

only ninety-five more to go.

Recently I joined a Goodreads challenge to read a certain number of books in 2011. I originally committed to 200, but then I did the math (Natalie helped me) and realized I'd have to read a book a day for the rest of the year. Yikes. So I lessened my sights to 100 books. So far I have finished [only] five. Goodreads reminds me that at my current pace, I am 44 books, or 44% (did not do that math) behind. Oops. Better pick up the pace here!

Semi-segue: How much is this my child? (Minus the hipster leanings.)


Cara added it to our shared "Baby" Pinterest board and I loved it. Oh yeah!

So I'm committed to this goal. The trouble is deciding what to read next! I just finished my Sherlock Holmes collection (le sigh...it flew by) and am planning on starting a running book Natalie's letting me borrow. But I feel like I need to have one more in the mix. We'll see. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

JOSHATALIE said...

You can do it Rachel!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

I want to do it too! Thanks book club!