8.09.2008

Too much time on my hands.

One of my favorite ways of passing extra time is planning my future house. That may sound weird to some of you, but remember that I know some of you, and what you do is no less weird, right? Right. This hobby stems mostly from a love of real estate and interior design, not from some delusional fantasy that everything posted here will be mine in 1.5 years, along with 2 kids and a hot graphic designer husband. Ahem. Not at all. Tell me what you think of these rooms! They're mostly chosen with this house in mind:



Living Rooms


Bedroom



This one is my favorite--I love the modern and simple feel of platform beds.


Bathroom



Dining Room


My office



Baby Rooms




All designs were found at the Pottery Barn and West Elm websites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot girl. Can you design my house someday? OH wait, design our house. Since that's the plan, right? Yeah.