10.06.2008

The great escape.

Many of mine and Cara's walking-to-the-bus conversations (convos, if you prefer) involve turning around and running away that day, skipping class and the excitement involved with such a dastardly deed. This has only come close to happening once, and I think it's only a matter of time before we finally suck it up and do something worthwhile with our day. For now, we continue to dutifully clamber on the bus and endure whatever our professors have in store for us. Lately I've found myself completely zoning out in class and thoroughly enjoying my little made up world ("Find your Happy place,"[Happy Gilmore] if you will). Mine looks a little something like this:


A far cry from the basement of the JFSB, if you ask me.

1 comment:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

wow. what are we doing here? ok tomorrow, we're doing it.