6.02.2011

top ten thursday: my brother.

Yeah yeah, you hear about him a lot. Deal with it.

Top Ten Thursday: Reasons Why I Love My Brother/He is Awesome.

1. He can always make me laugh and has the best sense of humor.
2. He is extremely smart and knows what he wants in life; we used to call him The Professor because he was always saying, "Did you know...?" And 9/10 times, we didn't.
3. He takes the time to listen to me and talks to me about books, ideas, funny things, the military, and how we would survive the zombie apocalypse.
4. He has awesome ambitions. (Marine officer, JAG lawyer, etc.)
5. He is himself and doesn't let other people influence him.
6. He is strong in the Church and does what is right because it's part of him.
7. He makes me a better person for knowing him and is a great example.
8. He is positive and doesn't let dumb things get in his way.
9. He is thoughtful, insightful, and loving.
10. He is my best friend.

(photo collage to come...I know you can't wait)

1 comment:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Yep, he's pretty awesome. He's the best brother.