6.28.2011

top ten tuesday: recipes.

It's no secret that I love to cook and bake. I feel like half my life is spent looking through cookbooks finding new things to try. Enter the invention of the Internet and the subsequent zillions of recipes at my fingertips. Chyeah!

Here are the top ten recipes I'm currently dying to try. And then eat.

Top Ten Tuesday: Recipes to cook up.

1. Chocolate Hazelnut Baklava
2. Bacon Lover's Mac 'n Cheese
3. Apricot Almond Torte
4. Brioche
5. Roasted Peppers with Capers and Mozzarella
6. Lemon Risotto
7. Sweet Corn Chowder with Toasted Tortillas
8. Chicken with Herbed Goat Cheese
9. Barbecue Chopped Salad
10. Key Lime Bars

3 comments:

JOSHATALIE said...

Ya, you can cook for me anytime! YUMMY!

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

Mmm, I'm starving now!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

food in belly, asap.