8.31.2011

30 day photo challenge: september 2011.

Hi there! I want to try something I've seen on other blogs that I think is a neat idea. What you do is take a picture every day for the month of September that follows the theme for that day (see the chart I made below). Then you upload that picture onto your blog for everyone to see. Cool, huh? Wish I'd thought of it. I want as many as people as possible to try this. I think it'll be fun to see what you come up with. The only rules are that the photos have to be your own and taken on that day. Let us begin!



4 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Oh yeah! I like this, a kind of photo journal of the month.

Kristin Lowe said...

I'm in!

JOSHATALIE said...

I am going to try and be in......awesome idea.

Caiti said...

i'm sooo doing this!