8.15.2011

i just need to do it.

I've been wanting to do my hair like this for awhile. The cut, color--the whole shebang. But for some reason I am escared. Maybe I feel like the long hair I sport now hasn't run its course? I don't mean to get all existential, but this is an important thing for a girl and I wish I could just man up and decide already. I'm usually pretty gung-ho when it comes to my hair and don't really think twice once I've decided (a certain red faux hawk of yore comes to mind...)
Thoughts?

7 comments:

JOSHATALIE said...

love it! cut it already.

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

I think it's adorable... AND a photoshoot will show it off nicely I think.

Janae said...

tres chic

Cody said...

Do it. And while you're at it get that mustard blazer.

Rachel said...

Code: EXACTLY.

Clarence said...

Every style choice you make is always amazing, so you really can't go wrong. Don't be escared! I still think you should let your hair keep growing just a little bit longer! You've been growing it out so long!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Again, me, not Clarence