8.10.2011

bohemian dream.

Lately (read: all my life) I've had this dream where I throw off the shackles of everyday living, buy a VW bus/camper trailer and travel around the country seeing what there is to see, meeting new people, and basically just living day to day. Think On the Road by Jack Kerouac. Working in an office is extremely hard for me because I feel trapped and bored easily, which is why I chose a major I thought would lead to a creative career. So now that creativity isn't de rigeur in this my workaday life, I have to think of ways to make it so. Meh. I deal.

Anyway, part of my dream gypsy-bohemian lifestyle are some pretty awesome clothes. Awww yeahhh hippie chic yeah. But not a lot of it is for every day, ya know? So I made a Polyvore set to show you kind of what I'm thinking is doable until I can really live how I want. Minus the cyclamen colored hair...that comes later. ;)

bohemian


What do you think?
P.S. There is a white VW bus for sale in my neighborhood. It looks like it's in pretty good condition and I'm extremely tempted. Get thee behind me!

3 comments:

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

hahha, you crack me up EVERY time I read this! Love the combo!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Awesome. We're doing it. DOIN'IT. You crack me up every time too.

JOSHATALIE said...

When you buy the bus and travel, invite me!