5.02.2008

New pictures. Now with more commentary!

My contraband photo of Hardy's grave memorial in Poet's Corner at Westminster Abbey.


Tube trains are very bright and colorful--to cheer you up when you're all sweaty and shoved in corner during rush hour, maybe?

Detail of St. Matthews church down the street from the Centre.
My train tickets to Paris!
The black building here was extremely old and awesome and I like the blue one next to it.
My new cat friend at Westminster Abbey's Little Cloister.
And my new squirrel friend at Kensington, haha. His tail cracks me up...
A street in my neighborhood; it's such a gorgeous area.
Kristin, Me, and Carlos in front of the Tower of London.
I have no idea what this means ;)
A classroom meeting at the Centre.
Our teeny bathroom with the see-through shower doors.
My bed--bottom bunk all the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you found your kitty! I'm happy for you. I love that picture of the street, it's exactly how I picture it. And the pictures of you are even better, i love seeing your cute face! That's awesome you're doing so much, you guys definitely seem very busy and you're seeing everything! Don't fall in love with London too much rach...you must come home, or otter will cry. loves loves loves
<3

Cody said...

does the squirrel flick his tail? They crack me up. and that house is sick. i love little houses like that that are connected to a line of others. really cool.