5.03.2008

The Second Part of Today's Walk.

Also today we went to the theater district in the West End, which is busy and incredible. This area reminds me the most of New York. The area includes Chinatown [Gerrard Street :) ], where I will definitely be returning for a Chinese meal within the next few weeks.

The entrance to Chinatown. From left to right: Makayla, Cecily, Me, Kristin.


So that's all so far for today. It's going to be weird starting classes on Monday, but it will be nice to start getting into a routine and schedule, and not just wandering around London. Which isn't bad, I'm just tired of walking, haha. Tonight I'm going to Kahn's with my people, which is supposed to be the best Indian food in the area. Woot! Loves to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look like such a hot london girl! reow!