4.22.2011

cubby graduates college.

Yesterday was commencement for BYU's graduation. It's crazy how fast time goes; I feel like it was just a couple months ago that I was a freshman living at U Hall of Deseret Towers and planning with Cub for the time when she'd be at BYU with me. Now we're both done with that shiz. Insane. We're both planning on going to grad school one day; it'd be awesome to be in the same program. Part of me still wants to go the doctorate route, (can you see me as a professor??) but money being what it is right now (nonexistent), that dream's kind of put on hold. Le sigh.

Anyway, I'm so proud of little Cubs and everything she's accomplished. She is the cutest!

2 comments:

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

Here, here!

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

Dr. Spohn. Or Dr. ____, since it's still unknown. Very nice. (Squints eyes and strokes chin with index finger) Verrry nice. You're the cutest! Thanks to coming to all of my celebrations!