4.02.2011

welcome to fantasy land.

Oh boy. So I recognize the fact that I'm a pretty restless person as it is. But I CANNOT turn my mind off lately. I want to do this, or go here, and have that, until it seems I'm never satisfied with anything. I know that I have a pretty sweet life; I'm not discounting that. But sometimes I feel like it's not enough for me, and that's a little disconcerting. It might be possible to have too many interests and to want to experience too many things to the point where all you think about are the "if onlys" and forget to enjoy the present moment. That seems like an oxymoron, I think that makes sense. I'm a little amazed at how easily I get bored and move on to the next thing. [Relationship parallel alert.] If I had one goal in life it would be to stop living in my head so much. I think too much about things I can't control and not enough about what I can really do to make my life better.

Chalk it up to spring fever, I guess.


Is it weird that I imagine myself living in a place like this?

3 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

um, wow. I am in love with your new profile. LOVE IT. Love this house too. Awesome. I have spring fever too. Let's run away! Love your new profile pic too, btw. You're just so freaking cute.

JOSHATALIE said...

You know what? You nailed it! I couldn't agree more. You have the best way of putting what I am thinking into words. Love it!

Caiti said...

this house is perfect for you!
buy it now!! i'm totally serious.