4.19.2011

top ten tuesday: museums.

So I'm not feeling very well today, hence the boring-ish top ten this week. Wait, what am I saying?! These museums are amazing! They really are. And I'm usually better at drumming up some enthusiasm for these things. :::stares off into distance for an uncomfortable amount of time:::

Top Ten Museums

1. National Air and Space Museum, Washington, D.C.
2. Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC
3. Smithsonian, Washington, D.C.
4. Guggenheim, NYC
5. Imperial War Museum, London
6. Utah Museum of Fine Arts (this one's probably more about memories than anything else. Good thing this is my list, eh?)
7. Salem Witch Museum, Salem, Massachusetts
8. Museum of Modern Art, NYC
9. Battle Of Gettysburg Museum, Pennsylvania
10. Tate Modern, London

4 comments:

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

I am officially a museum loser... I haven't been to ANY of these. Oh, to travel...

JOSHATALIE said...

Well, I am with you!

Alyson Fullmer said...

I'm assuming that since you include museums in London, I can add some of my favorite museums from Europe. I loved the Musee d'Orsay in Paris, the Borghese in Rome, and the Reina Sofia in Madrid. Unfortunately, I haven't been to any of the great museums in the United States. Weird. I like your top ten lists.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

I like your lists too! Wish I've been to London. At least I've been to the ones in D.C. and NYC. Oh the Guggenheim...