4.10.2011

scenes from the weekend.










1. MCR at In the Venue. We were a lot closer than this picture makes it seem, but at least you can see Gerard's red hair in this photo. (Thanks to Derek!)
2. Pretty little maids all lined up in a row. Those three shirts represent 10 years of blood, sweat and tears.
3. Ultimate nachos! What better food to eat during...
4. ...a Tron-athon.
5. It finally stopped snowing long enough to give us a cool sunset.
6. New Food Network Magazine. If they know what they're about, they'll have more Ina recipes this month.
7. Oh that? That's just my bed, being a temptress before church.
8. Spring pink nails.
9. Dress, tights and boots. Tights=someone didn't shave their legs in time for church...

Ca c'est tout. Bonne nuit!

3 comments:

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

yay I love it! So you already wore your Easter dress? :(

Rachel said...

Yeah I had to. The one I wanted to wear was in the laundry and I didn't want to be late.

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

I love your style! You rock my world with your brown boots.