4.12.2011

Meet Caiti. Love Caiti. Miss Caiti.

This is Caiti:

I've known this girl for 15+ years. Our families lived down the street from one another for about twelve of those. I love her like a little sis. Two weeks ago Cait married the love of her life and is now on her way to a fabulous adventure in another state! I'm so excited for her. But I wanted to say goodbye to her publicly and wish her well.

Some of my favorite memories with Caiti include the following:

1. Countless girl's camps, Young Women's activities, and ward adventures. (Good old Welby 5th Ward.)
2. Sitting on my parents' lawn during the summer and talking.
3. Dancing like crazy people in her parents' driveway in the rain. And having her mom catch us.
4. "Frenchables"
5. BARF!
6. Riding through the neighborhood, up on 90th by the library (before it became all legit with a "stoplight"), and up by the high school on a golf cart that Taco got from "somewhere."
7. Making movies with Jess's camera--Skye Park; Dancing to Chiodos, Fall of Troy, etc in the car; et al.
8. Driving around in Expedition, blasting hip hop, rolling down the hill at the high school.
9. The Jetta Incident.
10. My mom and her crying together, EVERY TIME. Those two.

And countless others. Caiti is awesome; she's a real person, she's true to herself, and she is hilarious. I love her unique outlook on life and will miss having her face around! Love you Schmatey!



At a football game.


Us at a girl's camp. Not prison camp, as our outfits would lead you to believe.

4 comments:

Caiti said...

oh my gosh! rach!!! you're gonna make me cry!

i miss you guys already!!!

by the way... we do like we were in some prison camp. haha. awesome.

Cara & Clarence Jessop said...

awwwwwwwwwww! haha we seriously do look like we're in prison camp. Awesome. Caiti's awesome! Rach is awesome! I love you!

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

Such a sweet tribute! I vote for you to write my eulogy!

Rachel said...

Caiti--I hope it's ok I used your blog pic...I didn't have anything really recent!